“Add a Unique Touch to Your Home with an Epoxy Resin Table”
Epoxy resin tables are a unique and eye-catching addition to any home or office. These tables are created by pouring a clear, glossy epoxy resin over a surface, creating a smooth, glass-like finish that showcases the beauty of the materials underneath.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2185-950-45 mm
Comfortably seats: 6-8
Caring for Your Epoxy Resin Table
Consider using coasters and placemats to protect the surface from scratches and spills, and clean up any spills or stains as soon as possible to prevent damage.
– Always start out using soap and water to wipe away most stains and spots on your epoxy resin table. You can also use gentle spray cleaners, such as a glass cleaner to get a shiny, streak-free, and spotlessly clean surface.
– Avoid using any material that’s more abrasive than a sponge, such as scratchy steel pads.
– To avoid damage to your epoxy resin table, always use a hot pad underneath hot dishes, pans, or pots that you want to place on the table. This is because the heat can cause damage to the epoxy
– Do not drop heavy items on the table; this can result in dents or chips
– Do not use a knife directly on the surface of the table; this can cause deep scratches
– Do not move or place items with sharp metal edges to prevent scratches from forming
U, V, A, X, T, C, Single Y, Double Y, Double V frame leg
Visit this link for leg options: Dining Table Leg – Natural Timber Stone