A dining table is one of the most important pieces of furniture in any home. It’s where you gather with family and friends to share meals, celebrate special occasions, and create memories.
It is not only functional, but it can also make a style statement in your home.
Why don’t choose a natural edge dining table for your lovely home?
Natural edge tables, also known as live edge tables, are a unique and beautiful addition to any home or office. Made from real wood slabs, these tables showcase the natural edges, knots, and grains of the wood, making each piece truly one-of-a-kind.
Each piece has its own unique characteristics depending on the particular traits of the wood. This is what makes these pieces so beautiful and unique.
Expect natural shapes, dents, nicks and cracks.
EASY TO PAIR
Our live edge tables will add a sense of modern luxury to every room in your home. You can create a pulled-together, coordinated look by pairing with the live edge bench, or try mixing with our dining chairs.
Our wood named Samanea Saman (also known as Monkey Pod) sourced from South East Asia, famous for its beautiful golden color grains. The sapwood (outer side timber) is commonly seen a lot lighter color which gives it a very unique and contrast look.
DESIGN LED STYLE
Electrostatic painting metal table leg.
– Metal Leg Options: T, V, U, A, X, C, H, Double Y, Double V shaped
– Wooden Leg Options: T, X shaped
A rustic dining table with metal base can give your home a sleek and contemporary look to your home while wooden base can give your home a warm, cozy feel.
To maximize the life and beauty, protection of the natural wood furniture, please follow these guidelines:
• Timber should not be placed on damp or wet surfaces or exposed to direct sunlight or extreme heat. Extremes in temperature due to heaters, fireplaces and air-conditioners will contribute to the decline in moisture content and can affect the life and look of your natural wood furniture causing it to split, move and warp.
• Avoid placing abrasive items directly on your furniture and always place a protective pad, placemat or coaster under hot dishes, teapots, saucepans etc. Our furniture surfaces have been treated with a heat resistant lacquer, but will not tolerate excessive heat. The heat transfers through the lacquer and marks the timber itself as well as marking the lacquer.
• Spills should be wiped off immediately with a soft cloth. Our lacquer is water resistant, but not capable of dealing with excessive amounts. The liquid will eventually seep through the lacquer and cause swelling, blistering and ir-repairable damage to the timber if exposed to excessive amounts of water.
• Please avoid any contact between your natural wood furniture and acetone, methylated spirits, markers, glues or any cleaning products containing silicone.
• Avoid covering your furniture for prolonged periods of time. Moisture can collect under the covering and cause damage to your furniture.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 2320-1090-48 mm
Seating Capacity: 6-8 seater