- We accept the following methods of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Direct deposit or Pay via phone
- Goods will only be released once fully paid for before collection/ delivery
- For orders that will be collected or delivered within 6 weeks, we require a minimum deposit is 30%
- For orders that are holding up to 3 months or longer, we require full payment
- The maximum holding time is 3 months. After that, storage fees are required.
- Goods must be paid in full within 3 months from the date of your purchase
- All items remain at the property of Natural Timber Stone till payment has been received in full
- If you do not pay off the balance within 3 months, you will lose your deposit amount.
- In case of change of mind after 24 hours of purchase and you cannot choose any other product from our store at that time, we can then issue a store credit for the amount.
- Note: We cannot issue cash refunds only store credit can be issued.
- NTS will not accept exchange or refund if customers hold the products for more than 8 weeks and then change their minds.
If we do accept a cancellation of your Sales Order, you agree to arrange a return of the Goods, at your cost and risk, to our nominated returns depot or store, as we nominate, and you agree to return the goods in their original condition, accompanied by the original Sales Order docket receipt or another form of proof of purchase. You also agree that we are entitled to deduct from any refund of the Payment made by you, the cost of the original delivery and an amount that we reasonably believe reflects the loss to us in accepting the cancellation, including any storage costs and any markdown of the price of the Goods.
- We will not accept the return of the Goods delivered to you if the goods delivered have been accepted or deemed accepted by you or you wish to change your mind and cancel the Sales Order unless we choose to do so in our sole discretion.
- We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from our store, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Special Order Placement and Acceptance
Natural Timber Stone’s special order products are customized and made to order. It is essential that the buyer review the special order custom drawing and order details upon receipt for accuracy of project specifications. If there are any changes on the dimensions, finish or specifications listed on the special order custom drawing, the Buyer must notify NTS in writing of such changes prior to electronic confirmation and payment. Failure to notify NTS’s of order changes within this time period will constitute acceptance of final contract as final and binding.
NTS will require a minimum 50% deposit of the contract total at the time of order confirmation, with the 50% remaining balance, shipping charges and taxes (if applicable) due upon completion of production and prior to scheduling of delivery and installation.
Please be sure of your choices when placing your order. Your custom ordered pieces cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Production begins shortly after the order is placed.
Special Order Cancellation Information
As items are made to order, they cannot be changed, returned or cancelled once confirmed.
Order may be cancelled by the Buyer in within 24 hours after order confirmation via phone or mail to email@example.com
Natural Timber Stone reserves it right not to agree to any cancelation request in its sole discretion. Buyer shall pay to NTS a cancellation charge to include all costs and expenses already incurred or to become incurred for obligations made by NTS in connection with the processing, design, manufacturing, handling and fabrication of the product(s) subject to the cancelled order, plus reasonable amounts for overhead and profit or 50 percent of the dollar amount of the cancelled order
Natural Timber Stone and the Buyer agree that this cancellation charge is necessary as liquidated damages and not as a penalty for Buyer’s improper cancellation of the order, which charge the Buyer acknowledges as reasonable.
Errors and Modifications
If any errors or omissions pertinent to this order have been made either by NTS or Buyer, NTS shall be notified by Buyer in writing of such error or omission within 24 hours after order confirmation. Otherwise, the order will be deemed accepted by both parties as shown. NTS reserves the right to correct any and all typographical, computational or clerical errors made in the preparation of order and specifications and all associated special order custom drawing.
Please note that our furniture are natural aged wood so that no items are identical together from colour, shape to timber pattern.
Natural Timber Stone utilizes materials and processes that create one of a kind furniture pieces with slight color and pattern variations. These variations are inherent in the materials used and are part of what make custom products unique.
Natural Timber Stone can assist in support of a Buyer’s project with advice about the specific properties of the custom made furniture but will not be held liable for any buyer’s remorse or flaws in the customer design, installation or specification.
Pricing is based upon information supplied by Buyer to date and is subject to change based upon final production details. Any substantial changes to design; including construction, finish, materials and dimensions may affect pricing and schedule. Upon delivery, if chosen, should any conditions arise that were not noted or visible at the time of order that prevent, complicate, or increase the delivery and install responsibilities beyond those normally included, Buyer will be notified and charged for accordingly unless they decline in which case furniture will simply be dropped off to be completed by a third party to be chosen by Buyer at Buyers sole cost and responsibility.
Natural Timber Stone will require a minimum 50% deposit of the contract total at the time of order confirmation, with the 50% remaining balance, shipping charges and taxes (if applicable) due upon completion of production and prior to scheduling of delivery and installation.
You will be contacted once your furniture is ready for delivery. Please note that all balances are due in full to release your furniture for delivery.
Order Lead Time and Schedule
Production schedule for each item varies depending on the extension of each project and it is an approximation. Order lead time will start once Natural Timber Stone has received order confirmation from Buyer and is ready to commence production. Schedule will be based upon information supplied by the Buyer to date when it is created and is subject to change based upon final production. Please note that any substantial changes by the Buyer to the product construction and specifications; including design, engineering details, materials and dimensions may affect schedule.
All furniture is ordered custom made and cannot be returned. BUYER SHOULD INSPECT THE PRODUCTS UPON SET-UP COMPLETION.
If you have a concern, problem, or there are PRODUCT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, we will work with you to correct it. Natural Timber Stone reserves the right to determine the best possible solution for any problems that may arise